SECTION THREE – BAKING & HANDICRAFTS
PRIZES : 1ST £2, 2ND £1 & 3RD 50P.
72. One Apple Pie.
73. One Fruit Pie made from any fruit other than Apple.
74. A Family Fruit Cake, made from your favourite recipe.
75. One Chocolate Sponge with Butter Cream filling.
76. One Victoria Sponge with Jam Filling.
77. One Swiss Roll – any variety.
78. An exhibit of Homemade Bread. Freeform – any size and shape.
79. Six slices of Traybake - any variety.
80. One Gluten Free Cake – labelled accordingly.
81. Six Decorated Cupcakes. Judging to be based on decoration only.
82. Six Scones.
83. My Favourite Cake. Simply make your own favourite cake – please
display the variety of cake e.g. Madeira, Coffee & Walnut etc.
84. Six Mince Pies.
85. Four Traditional Hot Cross Buns.
86. Six Sausage Rolls.
87. Two Meat Pies – not to exceed 5” in diameter – any meat
(additional fillings allowed).
88. One Quiche – any fillings may be used.
89. Six Eggs – exhibited on a plate.
90. “Egg-cite” Six eggs displayed for effect.
91. One jar of Jam, any fruit may be used.
92. One jar of Chutney – any variety.
93. One jar of Sweet Piccalilli.
94. The World Lemon Cheese Championship - One jar of Lemon Cheese.
95. One jar of Marmalade (Any flavour).
96. A Bottle of Anything Drinkable – not necessarily alcoholic.
97. A Basket of Mixed Fruit.
98. One Vase of Cut Flowers.
99. One Gentleman’s Buttonhole.
100. One Ladies Corsage.
101. Three small Christmas Tree decorations.
102. Any Article of Cross Stitch.
103. A Homemade Hot Water Bottle Cover.
104. Any item of Hand Knitting.
105. A Homemade Apron.
106. A miniature garden, in a seed tray or any other box.
Size not to exceed 2ft x 3ft.
107.“Use your imagination” - A model of a person or an animal
made from flowers, fruit & vegetables only. Pins etc allowed.